Loving Burgundy

Burgundy is a color that has been catching my eye this fall. The color is back with a bang and it's a really nice fall hue. You all know about my burgundy skinnies which I've worn many times.  I've been swooning over shoes, a pencil skirt and a bag in that color. Here are a few of my favorite and affordable burgundy picks. The color goes well with cobalt, navy, mustard, black, beige and grey. You could also go monochromatic; for example, think of wearing the dress with the wedges, with a grey or mustard clutch. Are you still in love with burgundy?



4 comments:

  1. I was just talking about Burgandy on my blog this morning! It has been catching my eye for the fall.. Love the pieces you picked!

    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgundy is such a beautiful color for fall! I got a pair of burgundy pumps last year and just bought a burgundy dress at Target. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be wearing burgundy this fall - loving that bag!

    ps Nnenna's blog is http://starcrossedsmile.com/

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour will always be a favourite for me. Being a redhead, however, I haven't worked up the courage to actually wear it for fear it will clash with my hair. but I think this is the year!

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete