Here are five things you can do to achieve flawless skin
1. Cleanse your face in the morning and at night with a cleanser suited to your skin type
2. Use a facial scrub 3 times a week after cleansing to get rid of dead skin cells, dark spots and blemishes, and reveal smoother radiant skin
3. Use a moisturizer with SPF in it during the day and a night cream to renew your skin at night plus treat the eye area with eye cream.
4. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone and skin type. The right foundation color should disappear on your face.
5. Avoid touching your face with your fingers to prevent transfer of oils and dirt.
Start a skin care regimen now and your face will thank you later. Adopting a skin care regimen will keep your skin looking smooth, protect you from cancer causing sun rays and keep your face lifted for years to come.