A friend on Facebook sent this to me a few years ago. I so needed it and still do when times get tough for me and I'm losing my footing. I have to stay on course no matter what. I saved it in my phone and refer to it from time to time. Thought I'd share.
- To be strong and let nothing disturb your peace of mind.
- To think only the best,to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget about the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times.
- To give so much improving yourself that you have no time to critize others.
- To be too large for worry,too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
- To have faith that GOD is on your side,for you and in you.
- To be true to the best that is in you.
And I always strive to live by this bible verse:
Great Peace have those who love thy law and nothing shall by any means offend them. Psalm 119:165
Meaning nothing should make me fall, falter, give up or look back.