Here are Four quick easy steps to Great Skincare. This season is a great time to get your skin back on track after being hit with the summer's rays that may have caused age spots, acne and maybe aged your skin a little....
1. Cleanse - Wash your face morning and night with a cleanser suited to your skin type. Washing at night removes makeup, dirt and oil accumulated on your face throughout the day.
2. Tone/Exfoliate - Toning helps to remove excess oil, remaining dirt and provides clarity. You can use a toner suited to your skin type, or an astringent containing salycic or Glycolic acid if you have oily skin or if you want to fight acne. You should also exfoliate with a facial scrub once or twice a week.
3. Moisturize - Protect your skin and prevent aging by using a moisturizer with SPF in it during the day and a night cream to rejuvenate your skin while you sleep.
4. Treat - Everyone's skin is degrading everyday- wrinkles, age spots, loss of firmness and elasticity. If you have any of these problems you should treat with a suitable product. And don't forget your eyes. Even if you do not have under eye wrinkles and dark spots or droopy eyelids, use an eye cream to prevent these from happening in the future.
And we have all the products here at AVON. There is something for everyone and for every budget
Anew Genics is a night treatment cream that helps fight wrinkles and age spots and provides smoother, younger looking skin. I'm offering it at $15 OFF plus you get a day cream of your choice for only $10
The AVON Solutions line is also great and easy to use, and is an ideal for anyone who is new to using skincare products. It's great for sensitive and provides clearer skin. The whole set is just about $30
1. Cleanser, 2. Day Cream, 3. Eye Cream, 4. Night Cream 5. Thermal cleanser (optional)
Here's my Day and Night Regimen- I have normal/oily skin
Day: 1. Anew Rejuvenate 2 in 1 Cleanser 2. Clinique toner 3. Anew Reversalist Day Cream 4. Anew Clinical Pro Eyelift and 4. Min-a- real cream to powder mineral foundation
Night: 1. Avon solutions Cleanser (gives a clean feel) 2. Clinique Toner 3. ANEWGenics Treatment night cream (just trying this out in lieu of my revesalist night Cream) 4. Reversalist Eye Cream