Maxi Dress Favorites from Anthropologie

I won a gift card to Anthropologie from Ladies in Navy (Thanks again Kelsey) a few weeks ago and it took me a long time to decide what to get with my $100 gift card. I didn't realize how expensive it was to shop at Anthro. I really wanted to spend the money on something really nice and I finally settled on a maxi dress (the fourth one). It is the cheapest and it has sleeves. I have hand picked a few for you which I also love. I actually should have gone with no 1. but I wasn't sure if it was going to fit over my chest and No. 3 is my absolute favorite but I didn't want to spend much more than the gift card amount.  I would probably stalk it till it goes on sale (I've been doing great with spending y'all). Do you shop at Anthropologie? If so do you pay full price or wait for sales? 
More maxi dresses here.

Tamsin Maxi Dress


Carreau maxi dress



Anthropologie Strata Maxi Dress


Casual maxi dress with sleeves, belted maxi dress, maxi dress to flatter shape



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

1 comment:

  1. Loving maxis this season! I love the first and last dresses <3

    Saw you from the linkup. Loving your blog! Would you be interested in connecting via GFC or social media? Let me know: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete