Introverted Passion Extroverted Success - My Tedx Talk


I know I haven't blogged in a long long while. I am still trying to find the time to come back to blogging here. Since I started my company three years ago, I've been so busy trying to grow my client base. Well one thing that has come out of me running the Growth Studio is giving a Tedx Talk. I talk about my journey from shy kid, to introverted engineer to passionate entrepreneur. Enjoy and please let me know what you think. 

Thank you!








FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. The most inspiring post Ive came across today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved the way you explain things. I am keen reader of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I’m obsessed with your content!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing! Can you share some insights on how to be more confident in self?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is inspiring! keep on posting and thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic job you have done here.This is so nice.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete