Sunday Makeup - Purple Lips

I tried purple lipstick for the first time this past Sunday.  I always like to match my lipstick and eyeshadow to my outfit but I always apply as subtly as possible. My husband and kids don't like too much makeup on my face. Less is still better as far as makeup goes. Do you match your makeup to your outfit?


All Makeup by Avon
I'm wearing ULTRA COLOR RICH Moisture Seduction Lipstick SPF 15 in Plum Gorgeous.
Eyeliner - Glimmersticks eyeliner in Blackest Black 
Blush - True Color Blush in Mocha Latte
Foundation- Min-a-real Cream to Powder mineral foundation in Mocha
Necklace and earrings- Avon
Hair - Long again! Yeah

1 comment:

  1. love purple on you! and I want to now try that lipstick, been looking for purple lipstick everywhere!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete