Olive with Leopard Shoes

I wore this dress to my Avon Awards dinner last night. I know this dress is owned by a ton of bloggers and I'm dressing mine up instead of down. I saw it first on Kendi of Kendi Everyday and ran to the store to get it. She has inspired a lot of my other Target purchases.
Dress - Target, Belt - Target, Necklace - Michael Kohrs viaMacys, Pumps - Nine West via Macy's (similar)
My Awards. I actually have a fourth one. Too heavy to carry them all. Avon takes care of all their representatives. An Award dinner every year, Free trips (Sandiego last year and missing out on the Alsaskan cruise this year), Bonus checks...what's not to love. I earned the awards for one of the top 3 in team building, total personal sales, personal sales growth and total team sales. I enjoy my Avon business so much and it's one of the reasons I started this blog to showcase the wonderful value priced products. Join my team will ya! (ref code is kemi), or learn more here


 

6 comments:

  1. wow! congrats on your awards, that's a beautiful dress and you styled it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that dress is from Target - so nice on you!

    Love your hair too!


    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! love the leopard.
    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    deal with the same topics? Thanks a ton!
    Also visit my website : sachin biography

    ReplyDelete