Words of Affirmation

A friend on Facebook sent this to me a few years ago. I so needed it and still do when times get tough for me and I'm losing my footing. I have to stay on course no matter what. I saved it in my phone and refer to it from time to time. Thought I'd share.
  • To be strong and let nothing disturb your peace of mind.
  • To think only the best,to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
  • To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
  • To forget about the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
  • To wear a cheerful expression at all times.
  • To give so much improving yourself that you have no time to critize others.
  • To be too large for worry,too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
  • To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
  • To have faith that GOD is on your side,for you and in you.
  • To be true to the best that is in you.
 
And I always strive to live by this bible verse:
Great Peace have those who love thy law and nothing shall by any means offend them. Psalm 119:165
Meaning nothing should make me fall, falter, give up or look back.

---Kemi

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post. If everyone lived by those rules, the world would be a much happier place. Thank you for sharing!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting! You have a lovely blog and I'm your new follower!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete