Words of Affirmation

A friend on Facebook sent this to me a few years ago. I so needed it and still do when times get tough for me and I'm losing my footing. I have to stay on course no matter what. I saved it in my phone and refer to it from time to time. Thought I'd share.
  • To be strong and let nothing disturb your peace of mind.
  • To think only the best,to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
  • To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
  • To forget about the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
  • To wear a cheerful expression at all times.
  • To give so much improving yourself that you have no time to critize others.
  • To be too large for worry,too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
  • To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
  • To have faith that GOD is on your side,for you and in you.
  • To be true to the best that is in you.
 
And I always strive to live by this bible verse:
Great Peace have those who love thy law and nothing shall by any means offend them. Psalm 119:165
Meaning nothing should make me fall, falter, give up or look back.

---Kemi

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post. If everyone lived by those rules, the world would be a much happier place. Thank you for sharing!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting! You have a lovely blog and I'm your new follower!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete