Le Vest to the Rescue

I changed outfits three times the other day. Taking pictures does a better job than the mirror of how I look sometimes. I didn't feel perfectly balanced in the first two pictures. Some tops combined with the wrong bottom show how busty I really am. By the end of the day I went with option 3 to balance my shape out better thanks to the vest and thicker pants.


Bow Blouse - The Limited (similar here), Vest - Sears (similar here) Pants #1 - The Limited, Jeans - The Limited

I love the fit of the pants in 1 and 2 but they would be better with higher heels and something more snug on top. And those jeans are great if you have small hips like mine to create some curves.


3 comments:

  1. You blouse is so cute...love the color too :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered with the vest, this is something I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like all three looks. Yes, I can tell you're busty, but I don't think it looks bad at all.

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete