Orange Stripes and Sparkly Scarf

I'm usually in a sweater and pants during the week for work so I don't post much of those outfits. I hope I was able to spruce this outfit up enough to make it blog worthy. 


Sweater - Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's, Pants - Rafaella via Macy's, (similar) Boots - Nine West (similar), Scarf - The Limited (similar)


I've worn these pants so many times it's not funny. I have them in Navy also. They are like pajama pants and I can tuck into them. A big plus for me since I usually can't find pants I can tuck into because of my big mid section.


I'm Linking up at The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. I like that cute orange striped sweater! I never can get enough stripes--they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so nice! Might have to take a trip to Macys!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete