Blue Stripes Remix

Out of the 21 pictures I took today, these are the only two which came out almost good enough to post. I'm not sure what's happening with my photos these days. 
The blue striped top is an old faithful which I've worn countless times and will probably retire soon. It goes with everything. See a few other ways I've worn it below.
Instead of wearing a necklace, I opted for this scarf to complete the outfit.



Striped Top - Avon (mark) / SimilarSimilarOptionOption / Option
Skirt - Old / Similar / Similar
Sandals - Target (old)



Link ups


2 comments:

  1. I have a very similar striped blue top and I wear it like crazy too! It is perfect for pattern mixing :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Scarf Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the ways you styled this top! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Scarf Giveaway

    ReplyDelete