Black Dots Shirt Dress

I bought this dress from Gap a few months ago after seeing it on Shelby. I loved the way it looked on her so I thought to give it a try. It's amazing to see how the same dress looks differently on different people. I love that I can button it up with no problems. Any dress that fits over my chest is a keeper. A lot of reviewers complained about the dress being shapeless and too big. Gap sizes run big, so always size down. The slight flare on the bottom part is also perfect for my shape. If it was straight up and down, it would not be flattering. I also ordered it in tall for more length.

Franco Sarto Rust pumps

Modest shirt dress, Floppy hat, suede pumps



Suede pumps

Dress - Gap / Similar / Similar
Floppy Hat - Target / Similar
Necklace - In Pink
Bracelet - Macy's
Rust Pumps - Franco Sarto / Option / Option
Ring - Avon / Similar / Similar

Thanks for Reading

5 comments:

  1. The dress looks great on you and I love the hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red shoes top off the look. Very cute!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Totally posted Tuesday! I love this dress, especially with those bright heels! So pretty.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red shoes are always a great way to put an exclamation point on a (fashion) statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit...your dress fits you great...work those red shoes girlie! RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete