Jewel Toned Color Blocking: Green and Cobalt

I'm participating in the Jewel Tones Trend Spin Link Up by wearing this outfit. With jewel tones, it's almost always a color blocking affair. It wasn't until later in the day that I wished I wore boots instead of baring my legs. No more bare legs during the week for me. On Sunday, I can handle it because it's warm enough in church but at work, it's a different story. So no more....
Happy Wednesday!

Cobalt skirt, Cobalt Pumps, Blue Suede Shoes





Polka Dot Sweater - Old Navy / Similar / SimilarOption
Skirt - The Limited / Similar
Pumps -  Macy's / Similar / Similar
Necklace - Avon / Similar



Enter to win a $25 TJ Maxx or $25 GAP, Old Navy Gift Card and $25 Avon Credit here (Few hours left)
Enter to win a $125 e-gift card here


Thanks for Reading

8 comments:

  1. I'm Glenda of So What to Twenty, I saw you on the I Feel Pretty link-up. A very pretty color combination. It looks lovely on you, and might I add that the shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this color combo. I used to have a similar sweater and I would copy you, but it got a hole in it. :(

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! get it girl!

    yosnaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dots are too fun - and green and blue go great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue skirt, blue shoes, nice nice! The 3rd pic is breath-taking.
    Jdy last posted...The 10 (career) Rules That Separate Failure From Success

    ReplyDelete
  6. jewel tones are perfect for this time of year - and polka dots are always fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really cute, these colours look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete