Engineer Style: Simple



We've had sort of yucky weather all week. After all the snow and deep freeze, we've been having rain, fog and some left over ice all over the place. This has hampered picture taking. I was able to take these yesterday and these three turned out okay. This is just a simple style for work. I needed to stay warm and comfortable. A sweater turtle neck is a great alternative to wearing an actual sweater. No scarf needed, although I forgot to wear a necklace. A necklace is my least favorite accessory to wear.

Gap Khakis, Crown vintage booties DSW
how to style gap khakis



Turtle Neck - TJ Maxx / Similar / Similar
Pants- Gap / Similar
Boots- DSW
Bag - Coach / Similar
Link ups: What I wore to Work, Favorite Fashion Friday, All things Chic, Simply Lulu Style, Style Elixir
 
 
FACEBOOK |TWITTER |BLOGLOVIN |PINTEREST |AVON

5 comments:

  1. We had crazy fog here this week too! I hate when the weather gets in the way of blog photos.

    I love the pale pink color of your pants!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants. Such a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read that Parisian women wear very few accessories. So this simple elegant style is your French look! :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so clean-cut-stylish and you're absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete