Blush and Skinnies: One Outfit, Three Events

I've had this blouse from Old Navy for a while. I'd been meaning to wear it with my burgundy pencil skirt but the need for wearing that skirt never came up, so I decided to wear it with jeans last weekend. No use having something in your closet and not wearing it.
 
The outfit served triple duty on Saturday. I had choir rehearsal, then went on to teach a class and then to a baby shower later in the evening.  Silky/polyester flowy blouse, skinny jeans and heels: works for any occasion and most definitely for my apple shaped body. 


Old Navy Style, Leopard pumps, how to style skinny jeans, what to wear to baby shower
skinny jeans for apple shape, Target leopard pumps, merona, style and co skinny jeans

Blouse: Old Navy / Similar / Similar
Skinny Jeans - Style and Co via Macy's / Similar 
Leopard Pumps - Target / Similar / Similar



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

4 comments:

  1. I love that top! It does look very nice. I have a hard time finding that kind of top for my shape. Either my shoulders are too wide, or my belly or something in between. It looks very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Maybe get a top that fits over the largest part of your upper body and take it in everywhere else for a better fit. I did that with my grid top that I got from Target. I bought it to fit over my bust and I took in the bottom part for a better fit.

      Delete