Lionesse Beauty Bar Ceramic Iron

Good Morning! You get to see me with crazy hair and no makeup today.
 
A big problem for me as a woman color is not being able to take good care my hair. I'm not very good at doing that and then I end up wearing extensions all the time.  My hair needs to be chemically relaxed every six to eight weeks but lack of time means I end up missing the eight week appointment. I was sent this Silk Ceramic Orange Flat Iron by Lionesse Beauty Bar to review. The straightener came in at the perfect time; I still wasn't able to make my appointment so I kept my hair in shape for a few more weeks by using the ceramic iron. 

The straightener has different heat settings, heats up quickly and helps eliminate frizz and static. My hair did remain silky and smooth for many days. It can be used for all hair types.

You can enter to win $500 in beauty Products from Lionesse here

Hair straightener for black hair, Ceramic flat iron




Note: I was compensated for this review. However all thoughts and opinions are mine.


Have a Great Week!


1 comment: