Less is More and bigger is not necessarily Better

This outfit doesn't look like much but I think I succeeded in balancing my shape today. There's something about the top that hides my tummy.The pants used to be so roomy at the hips but I had them taken in a few months ago. I actually did this to all my pants. Having a fitted look gives more definition. I used to buy large tops and over sized pants now I know better. If you think you're big, you do not necessarily need to buy large. You can buy clothes to fit the largest part of your body but alter the necessary parts to make them fit and give you a defined shape.
 Top - Macy's, Pants Anne Klein via Marshalls, Shoes Target, Bag (I have everything in there) - Tommy Hilfiger via TJ Maxx (I'm always scared to go into TJ Maxx...I leave with too much stuff) Hair - Mine

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely try it now that a have gained quite a bit and most of my pants are tight fitting in one area and well fitting in another. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Damali! And for stopping by ;) See you in church on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete