Yellow and Leopard

This dress is one of the items I featured in my "Loving Yellow" post a few months ago. I finally got to wear it since I didn't have to wear a uniform to church today. The teenagers took over the church service so we didn't have to sing. Fit and flare styles are perfect for any body type and I love the skirt part of the dress the most.

yellow, dress, leopard pumps





Dress - The Limited (sold out) SimilarOption
Leopard Pumps - Nine West / Option
Necklace - Avon


Thanks for reading and please follow along
'Kemi

34 comments:

  1. love those leopard shoes with that dress, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous in yellow! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous! I love the shape, and you look amazing in yellow girl! The leopard pumps are the perfect touch!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Lovely for this time of year, and your leopard shoes are a nice little surprise with it. You are quite right, the dress flatters you in lots of ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great color for a dress! I love how it pops! The leopard heels are so hot too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your outfit. The yellow dress, the leopard heels. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, cheerful dress! I love yellow, too/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress! I love how you paired it with the cheetah print shoes! Thanks for linking up to What We Wore Wednesday at Suburbsmama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in that yellow dress! I found the same on this site Stylephotos There are a lot of excellent dresses here

    ReplyDelete