Color Blocking

Color Blocking has been the trend lately. This dress is from Avon and I've had it for a few years now. So I guess this is not a new trend after all. The dress hides all my flaws -No Spanx required!

Okay this post is really about Avon wear. This is my first post featuring an Avon outfit. I'm shamelessly promoting Avon Style...Afterall my blog name was derived from my Avon business. We carry beauty products, Outfits and accessories, and we offer growth and income opportunities. Avon outfits are unique and reasonably priced. Some might shy away from purchasing them because it's Avon but they are pretty good quality. See another blogger from Chic on the Cheap  featured in one of my posts. She loves Avon Outfits. I will be posting a fall outfit sneak peak soon.....



Dress Avon (Sold years ago)

Shoes Piperlime (My first purchase from Piperlime. They were on sale and within my budget at 24.99)
Necklace and Earrings- Avon (As you can see from many of my outfit posts, I'm my best Avon Customer)

3 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you, and i love those shoes! Piperlime often has such great sales, and free shipping and returns are a must for shoe shopping.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I dont' think I knew that Avon sold clothes! Cute! I love purple and yellow together! Complimentary colors!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE COLOR BLOCK, A DIFFERENT ONE FROM THE COMMON ORANGE AND PURPLE. NOW FOLLOWING, PLS CHECK OUT MINE AND FOLLOW BACK. XXX

    ReplyDelete