Casual Days

I'm on vacation like many others in the world. Yeah! I've just been home with the kids and hubby, running errands, shopping and going to bed late and waking up late. Wish this could go on forever. My casual go to outfit is a sweater + Jeans or Shirt + Jeans. I could have layered the first outfit with a Cardi, but I really wanted to be comfy. I usually don't like too much going on with my outfits sometimes. But you can see how Audrey of Putting Me Together did a good job styling the Gingham Shirt here


The Famous blog world Gingham Shirt - Old Navy, Jeans - Kohls

Cardi - Banana Republic, Jeans- Old Navy, Boots - Nine West via Macy's

I'm loving my Nine West Protege Boots. When did I start paying attention to names of shoes???When I start stalking them to see when they go on sale. I bought these on Black Friday and went back to get a price adjustment when the price went even lower. They are really comfortable.

3 comments:

  1. Great advise! I'll note that as my first goal too. Love the boots and cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice on goal setting. Enjoy vacation time. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool boots )
    amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete