Pink and Green

This is the first time I've done color blocking like this. I'm loving a lot of the unlikely color combos that are hitting the fashion world. I will definitely be trying more color combos soon. This picture was taken while I was in Atlanta for a women in ministry conference. It was such a refreshing time in His prescence. Serving God is definitely worth it and He is real.
Which Color combos will you be rocking this spring? I'm looking to pair Navy Blue with Green, Orange with Grey and Yellow with Navy Blue.

Top- Old Navy, Skirt and belt - Target, Pumps- Marc Fisher via Macys, Necklace and Bracelets-Avon

3 comments:

  1. Love some pink and green together, AND polka dots (my other love) SO pretty!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo! Feels so springy!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these colors together - it just POPS! The polka dots are amazing...definitely a new follower! :-)

    Sarah
    sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete