Avon Moisture Seduction Lip Gloss

If you're looking for a new lipgloss to try, here's one that delivers great moisture and shine all at once without being sticky. I'm giving this away free (your choice) with any order at my online store from now till June 8.



See Reviews from my website
Overall: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Location:Hollywood
Age:35-44
Skin tone:Fair
Skin type:Normal
Sweet Clementine is Gorgeous.
Date:March 13, 2012
"The smell, slight flavor, pigmentation and overall wear of this gloss in Sweet Clementine is wonderful. I have used it a bunch since receiving it and I just love it. The color is a gorgeous peachy shade that actually does show up on the lips, and it lasts. Great creamy color. Will be trying Pleased Pink next."
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Overall: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Location:Alabama
AVON Online Store shopping frequency:more than 6x a year
Age:35-44
Skin tone:Medium
Skin type:Normal
Awesome lip gloss
Date:March 5, 2012
"I LOVE this lip gloss. I wear it everyday. I just wish it came in more colors as I would buy more if more colors were available. Love the glimmering champagne right now. It feels good without being sticky!"
Overall: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
AVON Online Store shopping frequency:2-3 x a year
Age:25-34
Skin tone:Fair
Skin type:Dry
Wonderful product
Date:February 18, 2012
"This lip gloss smells wonderful and is so shiny! I got glimmering champagne which is a sort of nude color. Very moisturizing, too."
Overall: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Location:Lake Worth, FL
AVON Online Store shopping frequency:more than 6x a year
Age:35-44
Skin tone:Fair
Skin type:Combination
Violet Beauty is my lavender lipgloss Holy Grail!!
Date:February 1, 2012
"Finally!!! I've been on a quest for a year or so to find the perfect lavender lipgloss that's opaque as well as glossy. Well, not only is it opaque and glossy-it does look like it's moisturizing your lips that much more!!! I don't even need a lipliner, and usually, I like a lipliner with a lipgloss. I've seen some positive write ups about the Sweet Clementine color, too, so I might try that next. Thank you Avon!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment