High Waisted and Incomplete


I do love this dress but the mirror lied to me again. I should have added a skinny or near skinny belt to give it more definition. This is what I wore to church on Sunday and I was in a big hurry. I usually forget accessories sometimes. Not only that, it takes time to decide which color, width, or type that goes best. So dressing up in the morning ain't that easy sometimes folks.


Dress - Macy's, Pumps - Macys, (available here) Cuff - New York and Co

So next time I have an idea in my head of how I would style this. Do you sometimes feel you're missing an accessory after the fact?

Linking up at Monday Mingle

6 comments:

  1. All. The. Time! I actually talked about that in a recent post called "Feeling Blue".

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report and my big news regarding Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belt or no belt, you look stunning in this high-waisted pencil skirt! Love the printed top too! Well, I do that all the time, especially rings and belts!!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, thank you so much for that very sweet comment on my blog! you're a sweetheart!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab!
    wanna follow each other?
    uuum...yeah.

    cheers!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete