Mustard and Leopard

I'm loving mustard for fall and it's a really versatile color which I'm learning to style. I'm pairing it with plain black but with a pop of leopard. I love this sweater top from The Limited, especially the sleeves. Sweater tops are a great addition to one's closet. Can't wait to wear it with a pleated skirt.



 
 Top - The Limited, Pants- Rafaella via Macy's, Pumps - Nine West (similar), (similar) Necklace - F21, Bag - Coach, Belt - Target (similar)


I'm Linking up at Marionberry Style for her Animal Print Challenge.

Add some animal print (especially accessories) into your closet to make your outfits pop a little more. (Of course, I'm speaking to non bloggers who happen to find this blog).

8 comments:

  1. You are looking stylish and conservative in your animal print accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the animal print with mustard! And those shoes are fabulous!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love mustard and leopard, so of course, I love them together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your animal print belt! I have that exact one. I found your blog at Marionberry Style Link-Up. I am now following you. Come over and check me out http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com.
    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow with leopard...such a fun combo! Popping over from the trend of the month challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this look. Pairing yellow with the leopard print accessories? Bold + fun!! Plus you look just beautiful (I would love to wear this style to work).
    And I really need to get a leopard print belt badly.
    Thanks for linking up!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with mustard right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That color looks so lovely on you! Love that you belted it as well!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete