Simple Black and Pink


I resorted to my old safe way of wearing bright colors with a neutral color. No Color Blocking here. I think I'm getting tired of that trend anyway. I was so tired the day I wore this so I went with my black goes with anything trend.

I realize from this picture that knee length is the most flattering skirt length for me. I'm beginning to see more and more what flatters and what doesn't from taking pictures.  Now I  have to pay attention to the exact length of my skirts?...We'll see.

Top - Mark (Avon), Skirt - The Limited (Similar here and here Shoes - Bandolino via TJ Maxx (Nine West Option here)


Time to go get some coffee!

Linking up at Monday Mingle

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous skirt! Pink is my favorite color :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color of the skirt and YES it is very flattering!

    ReplyDelete