Purple and Nude and Comfortable Tights

Happy Wednesday! I've been trying to stay away from the basic black goes with everything look and trying different color combinations.  I love pairing purple with nude.
I usually take off my tights before the day is over because they itch and are so uncomfortable. But I was able to survive all day in these ones from Nine West. I just bought a pair of HUE tights and I'm yet to try them to see if I can survive in them. It seems everyone wears HUE tights so there must be something great about them. Does anyone ever have problems wearing tights?

Sweater - Loft, Skirt - Charter Club via Macy's (similar), (Similar), Tights - Nine West, Boots - Mark Gimmie the Boots (Avon)

I'm Linking up at What I wore Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of tights during the winter and I'll have to check out HUE for myself. Try patterned tights or colors - it just spices an outfit right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hue tights are definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete