How I wore my Turtle Neck with a Lime Skirt

When I saw this skirt at Target, I knew I wanted it but I didn't want to pay full price for it. So, everytime I went back I would swing by to see if the price was reduced and one day it was and I grabbed it. All I knew then was that I wanted to wear it with these boots.  I also ended up wearing it with this black turtle neck sweater. I didn't have enough time to think of what else to wear it with. Maybe in the spring I'll have better ideas. But I know it goes really well with Navy and of course grey.
My turtle neck has been very versatile this season. Although this is my first time wearing on the blog, I've worn it so many times. I thought I was making a mistake when I bought it; especially when they say if you have a big chest, avoid turtle necks.... but it looks like it works? There is something about wearing a turtle neck with a pencil skirt. Do you agree?











Turtle neck - TJ Maxx (similar)Skirt - Target, Wedge Boots - Nine West, Necklace - Avon (old), Scarf - The Limited

A few more days to enter my giveaway to The Limited Store for a $50 Gift Card. Enter here

Real Girl Style Link Up




8 comments:

  1. Looks great! I can see you getting a lot of wear out of that skirt come spring and summer. Nice find!

    julee @ D.I.Y. Louisville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Chic style doll!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased and returned the same skirt, waiting for it to drop down to $10 - I am such a cheapskate!!! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt. Isn't Target the best? I have a zillion skirts/dresses from them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing with items at Target. I stalk them until they go on sale...haha. The patter on that skirt is awesome. Great buy! Thanks for linking up!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, very polished! I'd love to see that skirt with chambray too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that green skirt. I almost bought it from Target too, but they didn't have my size. I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete