Black and White and a Little Red

I'm wearing one of my favorite summer skirts which I've owned for years. I wore this over the weekend on  Saturday to church. As you can tell my life is busy with work, church, kids and so many other things...blogging and my Avon business included. That's why I look tired (second picture). Once things start getting out of hand, I just say no to one or two activities and slow down. See my post on creating balance if you are in the same dilemma.




Sandals - Anne Klein via TJ Maxx, Bag - Nine West, Belt - Target

Win a $25 Gap/Old Navy Gift Card (or TJ Maxx Gift card)+ $25 Avon Credit + a Polka Dot Scarf in my Blogiversary Giveaway. Enter Here



4 comments:

  1. I can definitely related to be being busy with work and all the activities. It's nice when summer comes since things slow down a little bit at least with school out.

    This is a great skirt and no wonder it's one of your favorites. You look great! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sophisticated look...black and white is always chic in my book and I love the pop of red! Hope things slow down for you a little :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you belted the shirt - and the red is a perfect pop of color! I am working on slowing down as well - it's just so important for me to not get overwhelmed but also hard at the same time!

    ReplyDelete