Navy and Gray and Being Ready

You all know I love me some navy and you guessed it; this is how I wore my choir uniform for Sunday. Although I didn't sing during worship because I missed rehearsals, I was called upon to sing afterwards. As a rule we all wear the uniform whether or not we're singing. 
Always be ready. Do you have a business? Always have your business cards or brochures handy. You never know who you would meet. As a Christian, I should always be ready to share my faith. And I always endeavor now to look put together wherever I'm going or when I'm working from home. You never know...







Top - Bar III via Macy's (similar) (similar)Skirt - Banana Republic (Exact) (similar), 
Pumps - Sole Society, (order here),  Bag - Avon (mark) (similar) (similar)Necklace - Avon, Watch - Fossil, Bracelet - Avon (old)

11 comments:

  1. I love the pleated skirt with the heels. The pic of the skirt swirling around your knees is fab. This look becomes you! Found you via Visible Monday and following you via Bloglovin'

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, graceful outfit! Thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and color combination. I'm always on the look out for the more discreet looks on beautiful women. I'll be following now. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gray and blue combination! The pleated skirt, gives the look a feminine vibe! :)

    You're right, taking time to put an effort into our how look is good. You never know when you'll be handed amazing opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the navy and gray together! The outfit suits you well and you look great!

    Delightful Ideas
    Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and grey are an awesome combo. Very nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue and gray! Navy is one of my favorite colors but I'm having SUCH a problem finding navy pumps! Yours are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a pleated skirt. Always looks so feminine.

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/06/my-favorite-carrie-bradshaw-looks.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty ladylike look!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes ... navy and gray look so sophisticated. Great combination, and subtle, the choice of a silky top and knife pleated skirt! Great motion ... just great all over!

    ReplyDelete