Purple Maxi


Hello and I'm back. Thankful for a safe trip back from Hawaii. We had a ton of activities to go to and time on the beach. I will post more pictures in the next few days. This is what I wore to our private Luau. I love the A line shape of the maxi which helps balance out my shape.

purple and coral, filgree earrings the limited,

Maxi Dress - Old Navy ($18), Cropped Cardi - Old Navy, (similar) (Quarter Sleeve Option) 
Bracelets - mark via Avon, Earrings - The Limited

maxi dress for apple shape and big chest, mark on the double bangles





Fashion & Faith

9 comments:

  1. Love the purple maxi, it fits you well. Hope you had a great time away. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! can't wait to go to hawaii! my husband is hawaiian and we have yet to go!
    loving the purple maxi! haven't seen one that color at all until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple and coral together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of the cardi and dress together! The purple maxi is so nice :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple maxi is stunning on you! It is perfect for Hawaii. Can't wait to see more photos!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color mixture! You're so gorgeous!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever worn purple and coral together but I love how well they complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute look! Looking forward to seeing the Hawaii pics :-)

    P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, love the purple paired with coral. Thank you so much for linking up to my What We Wore link Party! Hope to see more from you next time.

    ReplyDelete