Pink Sheath from Gap


I wore this to a wedding this past weekend. I really wanted to keep things simple because it was so so hot. This A line sheath dress from Gap was my perfect choice. You know sheath dresses don't go well with my shape but the A line cut makes it work. I'm beginning to love Gap. I rarely shop there because of their prices but I realize that they have mark downs and they occasionally have 40% off sales. I bought another dress which I can't wait to wear. Gap dresses are pretty short. I bought this in tall even though I'm petite.

hot pink dress, gold sandals, nude purse, A line for apple shape, summer wedding outfit

Sparke sandals, Gold link chain

Dress - Gap (similar) (option) (option), Necklace - Macy's, Clutch - Nine West (option)Sandals - Style and Co via Macy's

Enter to win a $25 TJ Maxx Gift Card and Avon Makeup Bundle at 

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to buy a "tall" dress so the length will be right. I never thought of that!!! (the dress and color look wonderful on you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and beautiful you - love this vibrant color. Thanks so much for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your dress. The sparkly shoes were a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks amazing on you! Love the girly pink!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks lovely on you, the color is refreshing. Smart move on purchasing the tall to get more length, thanks for passing that tip along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it looks great on you! love the color as well.

    ps-check out my James Jeans giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress, paired with that shoe, gorgeous, thanks for stopping by my blog:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, ma'am! You look divine and you've styled it just right. Not to much, not to little and great shoes. GREAT color ... bet you were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress. The color is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete