White Pants and Sleeveless Blouse


I've been living in sleeveless blouses all week due to the really hot weather. They are stylish enough for work, the sleeves are modest and of course they hide my muffin top.
I got the pants from Old Navy last year and they made their debut here in my 7X7 Remix. I actually had the bottom part altered by taking them in because they were really flared. I realized from wearing them that short and really flared don't mix. I do love the fit and the fact that it's not 100% linen. It has some linen and cotton I believe, which makes them more sturdy and less wrinkly. Have you worn your white pants yet this summer? It'll be labor day before you know it and then you'll feel weird wearing them.

TJ Maxx find, White pants style

What shoes to wear with white pants

Sleeveless Blouse - Cynthia Rowley via TJ Max (Similar) (option), (option), (option) (love this)
White Pants - Old Navy (similar) (similar) (similar) (similar)
Sandals - Coach(option)

18 comments:

  1. With the heat wave lately, I don't know what I'd do without sleeveless tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love white pants in the summer, so classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top! I am so glad I found your blog! You have great style! Blessings! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awful with this heat. I love white pants and I will wear white jeans year round. Rules schmules when it comes to the after Labor Day rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't follow the labor day rule either. Was just joking about it.

      Delete
  5. Just purchased my first pair of white pants. Your look is fresh and clean and love your hair!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really cute. I think women can find a reasonnot to wear anything and sometimes its in our minds, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!! It looks like a fun elegant summer outfit. I am not a fan of stripes (not horizontal lines anyway :p) but this top is very cute, especially with the black trim :)

    I don't have any white pants. Unbelievable. LOL. I purchased some from THE LIMITED (during a 60% sale) but I failed to notice they had a glitter/sparkly white belt and I had to return them. It just felt too weird with that shiny band. I have purchased more than what I should for this summer, so I guess I will have to wait for next yr (or at least until we get back from vacation :p)

    (I did finally locate cute BURGUNDY jeans as you suggested - I'm the one with only neutral bottoms- and some flower print skinny jeans {also from TL} and I have yet to wear either. Yeah, I blame the heat)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've noticed your pictures look different lately. Prettier. Did you upgrade your camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I did not upgrade. I just try to keep taking pictures outside (natural light) and I'm also discovering new things with my camera that I've been tweaking. I still have a long way to go though

      Delete
  9. Yes, Ma'am! Beautiful, summery, classy, classic! Doesn't get any prettier than this. Your hair and face glow like you belong in that garden, absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look! Love the stripe top!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore your sleeveless blouse with the white pants look. Very feminine and you have the most pretty arms and shoulders. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete