Printed Trench

I'm linking up for the Bloggers do it Better Coat challenge. Add one or two printed coats to your collection for added interest. And you don't have to break the bank doing so. I got this trench from Target for $29.99. It's the Jacket from the Kirna Zabete for Target line. Anyone remember Kirna Zabete or the other Target collabs? I usually get one item from each collaboration after the prices have been slashed. The dress I'm wearing is also from Target. I got it way before I knew anything about blogging or Target collaborations. The dress is from Isaac Mizrahi. I also own a suit from that line. I remember asking in a previous blog post why the Isaac Mizrahi line was no longer at Target. I didn't realize it may have been a collaboration.





Trench Coat - Target / Option / This one is similar but "far fetched"
Dress - Target / Similar
Pumps - Gift ($10) / Similar / Similar / Love this
Necklace - Avon / Similar


Enter to win cool beauty products and a makeup brush set here
Enter to win $50 VISA card and $50 Avon Credit here

Thanks for Reading


12 comments:

  1. Ooo I like the print that you chose for the trench and how you paired it with snakeskin pumps too. Same colour family so they tie in together nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is beautiful and the cut is so feminine.
    I really love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is beautiful and the cut is so feminine.
    I really love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is so much more fun that a solid trench, love it!

    Isaac Mizrahi had a line at Target for many many years...not sure what happened to it either.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I love the print. It's time for me to start my Fall thrifting because I definitely need a new trench. Hopped over from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaac Mizrahi has a great line on QVC which I love. I love your printed trench, what a fabulous statement for a great price. Visiting from Pleated Poppy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the WIWW! I'm with you on waiting until the prices have been slashed on those Target collabs. I waited last year until the Nieman Marcus stuff was 80% off!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this printed coat! it's such a flattering shape and you look so classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very nice print. the size is great, very classy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your printed trench coat. I don't own one myself, but I sure wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun coat!! I bet that makes cold days less drab!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete