Feeling Fall with Orange and Brown

I don't believe it's December already. It's already going to be a real busy month. This was choir uniform for Sunday. Today's message was about God's overflowing blessings. God can do more than you can ever think or imagine. I'm trusting Him big time.

Looks like I've been wearing a lot of dark brown lately and I realize I have a lot of items in this color. I don't know what had drawn me to this shade of brown in the past, but I'm making the best use of all my dark brown clothes by pairing them with bright complementary colors. It's actually a versatile color; an alternative to black. I wore the peplum top last exactly a year ago. Whoever said If you've not worn an item for year, toss it is lying. I have many items like this and I still plan on wearing them. I only toss if an item doesn't look right on me, like the items I'm selling in my closet. Please check them out.

Brown pencil skirt, snake skin pumps, brown bag, Gold bangle

Statement necklace, Brown cocktail ring, How to wear peplum




Peplum Top - Bar III via Macy's. Previously worn here
Skirt - Macy's / Similar Previously worn here
Pumps - Gift / SimilarSimilar
Bracelet - mark (Avon) / Similar
Necklace - Avon / Similar / Similar
Bag - Avon


Thanks for Reading



17 comments:

  1. This top looks very pretty on you, thank you for sharing this beautiful look with Monday Bloom!!!
    http://dcinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and silhouette! Yes, I definitely keep things I haven't worn in a while - I can change my mind : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning fall colors! I agree that orange makes the best fall color.. very pretty!

    WARMEST REGARDS FROM DUBAI xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peplum top with the pencil skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange peplum top with the brown pencil skirt... looks great! I adore your blog-- new follower :) Hope you'll drop by and visit my blog if you get the chance. Happy Tuesday!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange peplum top on you!! The color is beautiful against your skin tone and it really gives the outfit a bright pop of color. Very pretty!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That peplum top is so flattering on you! PS Love the new blog design!!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from Totally Posted Tuesday and I am LOVING your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this outfit the color combo is perfect!! Loved this look from head to toe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Glad I found another peplum lover. This one is definitely a keeper. Your skirt has a taupe-y look on my screen, and that would be great with the sherbet oranger, too!
    Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colors are so gorgeous!! Perfect for fall and winter. I am on a campaign to get my "pretty" back and you have inspired me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! The color combination is great and the peplum is so flattering on you.

    And the new blog! Wow! So cool! I love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great fall outfit. I think the shoes really compliment the outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the orange and necklace!! Hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the orange top on you, peplum is always so flirty yet so sophisticated.
    www.fashionloverdc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This light apricot color looks so flattering on you, love peplum tops :-)

    Thank you for linking up with trendsetters. Our next topic on December 30th will be "holiday looks". We ' re looking forward to see your beautiful look.

    On another note, I am having a give away on a beautiful statement necklace, enter possible till Monday. Hurry up :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete