Burgundy and Brown and What I Did on Black Friday

Guess what I got on Black Friday? Nothing! I spent my Friday doing some running around for my Avon business, visited a friend and spent the rest of the day putting braids back in my hair. I'm not even going to tell you how long it took. Let's just say I browsed my Facebook and Twitter timelines till there was nothing else to see, watched two movies, read my bible, responded to a couple of emails, and worked on getting the blog re-designed by Designed Lovely Studio before I was done. Thank God for the iPad. It was a productive day after all.

The color combo for this outfit was inspired by this pin. I love burgundy with brown...well I love burgundy with everything..and it does go with everything.



Cardigan - Old Navy (diff. Colors) (Previously worn here) / Similar / Cropped
Sleeveless top -Old Navy (previously worn here)
Jeans - Levi's
Bag - Nine West / Option
Boots - Nine West / Similar



No comments:

Post a Comment