Layered Plaid and Skinny Cords

Happy Monday all! It was such a busy weekend for me. I was filled with so much anxiety because I had so much to do but I made it. On Sunday, we actually learnt about not worrying. My worrying and being anxious doesn't add any value. Giving it up to God and letting Him take control is what we always need to do. Every time I've been anxious about something it always never turns out as bad as I thought it would be. Can I get a witness?

This outfit just came together without any planning. After wearing it is when I realized the grey in the shirt matches the pants. These are the famous rockstar jeans from Old Navy (the cords style). I could never fit into the rockstar jeans and it never occurred to me to size up. I ended up going up two sizes with these ones. 

Grey cords, old navy rock star

Shirt - Old Navy / Similar / Similar
Pants - Old Navy
Boots - Nine West / Similar
Cardigan - Target


Enter to win $100 to JollyChic online boutique here and one more day to enter to win a $40 Target Gift Card here

  Thanks for Reading





11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Especially the boots. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit, top to bottom I love it all! Merry Christmas to you and I'm glad you made it through a stressful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!!! I love it!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and the Rockstar jeans do fit quite slim. You look great! Merry Christmas! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just loving plaid - it's so cute and festive! Hope you managed to get it all done and are having a relaxing christmas!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this Kemi! Love the boots and great color palette!

    Xo, Kenya

    Www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas. very nice blog
    http://lapesbeautifulcreature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas. Nice outfit :)
    http://lapesbeautifulcreature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is perfection,and the new blog design is very chic,love it!

    ReplyDelete