Red and Black

I don't mean to look all Christmassy on you with my red and black outfit when everyone is thinking about New Years outfits. I just haven't had time to blog this outfit from last week. I wore this to church last sunday for our carol service. I wanted something simple and comfortable because I knew we were going to be on our feet for hours singing.
I always layer my sheath dresses with a cardigan or blazer to balance my shape. The cardigan here, minimizes my heavy top and minimizes the big mid section.
See you next year!



Cardigan - The Limited / Similar
Dress - Style and Co via Macy's / Similar / Similar
Red Pumps - Nine West / Similar / Love this / Option
Bag - Nine West / Similar
Necklace - The Limited / Similar



Thanks for Reading

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! Love the outfit, you can definitely rock it. c:
    I also love love love your hair!!


    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think black and red is perfect no matter what the occasion! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete