Navy, Burgundy and Plaid

I was about to take my pictures outside for this post and was surprised by the falling snow. I had no idea it was snowing and I had to resort to taking these grainy pictures. Please bear with me and my camera. I think it's time for an upgrade.
The outfit was inspired by this pin from Living in Color Print. I scored the bag during after Christmas sales at the Coach Factory. I never even considered shopping coach bags until I discovered the Coach Factory. I got this one for $100. I had been looking for a quality tote bag that could double up as a cross body bag. It's also so easy to carry as a shoulder bag.


Sweater - Kohls
Plaid Shirt - Old navy
Jeans - Target
Boots - Nine West
Bag - Coach Factory / Black Option





FACEBOOK |TWITTER |BLOGLOVIN |PINTEREST |AVON

5 comments:

  1. I need to shop at Kohls more often. I always luck out when there but seem to forget to go more often than not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! And that is such a great bag too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color combo. The plaid shirt matches perfectly! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look
    I have a big crossbody bag like that and I absolutely love it
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice score on the bag. I love crossbody bags and have pretty much started using them as my only bag. It's easy to be hands free! Great color combo today too! Thanks so much for linking up with Pinned It and Did It!

    ReplyDelete