Friday Fives: Ready for Spring

We had a little taste of spring for a few hours yesterday and that put me in the mood for spring shopping. Spring means color, dresses and no more socks. Here a few items I'm loving. What's on your wish list for spring?
1. Green Dresses: Green is a color that flatters every skin tone in my opinion. The dresses shown here flatter all body types. When in doubt, wear green; and a green dress that flatters your shape? Perfection!
Dresses that flatter all shapes
Fit and Flare Dress Cap Sleeve Dress . Maxi Dress


2. Arm Candy: I'm still loving cross body bags. They are going to be hot for spring. A navy colored handbag is a nice switch up from your basic black or brown.
Navy cross body bag, Nine west bag, Target bag
Cross Body Bag . Satchel 


3. Cropped pants: Cropped pants definitely mean spring. Wear with a fitted blazer and with pumps or low heeled sandals
Shoes to wear with cropped pants, Printed Crops
Black pants . White pants . Printed Pants


4. Colored Pumps: Add a pop or color block any outfit with colored heels. These pumps are all from Nine West (my favorite shoe store) and I can attest to their comfort.
Colored pumps, comfortable pumps from Nine West, Regola pump, Rocha Pump replacement
Orange . Green . Yellow


5. Makeup

Lauren ElizabethStyle ElixirWhat I'm Loving FridayThe Good Life Blog,
The Wiegands, Favorite Fashion Friday
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

3 comments:

  1. I have that green cap sleeve dress! I am wearing it to my daughter's wedding in 3 weeks-with navy accessories. I am pleased to see it here. It is a classic style in a cool color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up on Friday! These are such great pics - I've been searching for the perfect maxi dress, and am definitely going to check out the one you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love green! and that green maxi dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete