Brown Navy and Burgundy and Birthday Fun

This is not a full outfit post. What you're seeing here is the only portion of the picture, and the only picture out of the many pictures I took that turned out nice enough to post. I'm still learning people...as mentioned in my last post. But I do love these three colors together and thought to share the outfit with with you. I also styled the printed pants in a collage here.

My birthday is this week and I wanted to have some fun with you guys. Can you guess how old I'm going to be? Let me know and I shall reveal with a giveaway later on this week....maybe on Thursday or Friday. Happy Guessing!

Merona Printed pants burgundy


Cardigan - Old Navy
Tank top - Old navy
Printed Pants - Target

Link ups: Style Elixir


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment