Summer Reading for the Small Business Owner






I'm joining my kids and making a summer reading list for myself. I must admit that my kids read more than I do. My daughter once accused me of not seeing me with a book. I do read occasionally and listen to books but not as much as I should so I'm getting back on track starting now.
 
Here's what on my list for growing my life, my businesses and my blog.  Developing yourself by learning takes you further in life and grows your business. I am currently reading no. 4. for business and No. 1 at the same time. Let me tell you, #Girlboss is the book to read. It's such an easy read if you can get past some of the swearing (don't know why swearing is creeping into the business world these days) and you will learn a lot.

If you have read the book or plan to read it, and if you are serious about growing your business, I will be facilitating a virtual mastermind group on the key learning points in the book and we will discuss, rub minds together and hold ourselves accountable on implementing them. It will be short and sweet. Please sign up here if you are interested and I will send you more details.

You will notice that there is no fiction listed. I wish I could add one but I honestly don't have time to read fiction right now.

mastermind group, #girlboss, grow your small business, self development, personal development, blogging book

   
1. The #GIRLBOSS
2. Make Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week
3. Think and Grow Rich
4. The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential
5. Fashion 2.0: Blogging Your Way to The Front Row
 
Apart from the books listed here, I have so many others I bought years ago but never read or read only half way. I know why...I did not really have a why then, I didn't have a reason, I didn't really have a purpose for reading them, even though I was big on personal development then. My purpose has been renewed and better realized now and I tell you, I've been learning in a lot of ways, including jumping into these books the past few weeks. So, if you don't really have a why or have not come to the realization that you really need to grow, why you need to go grow and improve to be successful, these books or anyone for that matter may not be of interest to you.
 
What's on your summer reading list?
  
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment