Blue Circles

Every weekend in July has been a party weekend. Birthday parties here and there. I wore this to a 60th birthday party on Saturday, a change up from the african attire I wore the week before (posted last week here). The skirt is a New York and Company find. I try to keep myself from that store because they always have something I want. Luckily they don't have their stores everywhere and I don't enjoy shopping their online store, so that saves me.

I need to get back to resting mode because too much going on I tell ya. My brain is on accelerated mode and my body is beginning to be affected. So this week, I'm trying to rest as much as I can when I can.

What I'm learning in the past few days is to be patient and whatever I'm frustrated with and any kind of progress I think I'm not making is just God's way of making me stronger and to prepare me better for what is to come. This is a little contradictory to what I posted earlier this week but the key is balance. Never go to the extremes. Never over do it. You can slow down and wait and listen sometimes so that you clearly know what to do next.

Have a great rest of the week.

Limited peplum top, cobalt blue, fashion blogger, blue circles skirt
Peep toe pumps, red, bcgb, comfortable pumps
Red Belt, Red clutch

Peplum Top - The Limited / SimilarSleeveless
Belt - Similar / With a bow
Skirt - New York and Co / A line option / Option / Option
Bracelet - J Crew Factory / Similar
Pumps - BCGB /  SimilarSimilar / Similar

Enter the $200 giveaway here


Link ups: The Pleated Poppy, Random Wednesday, Lisa A la Mode


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

3 comments:

  1. Lovely so chic <3

    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the blue on you, and the larger polka dots on your skirt. You look great
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit, the belt is a nice complement. Pretty colors on you!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete