Favorite Sleeveless Top


I was going to wear a basic tee with these jeans for work for casual Friday but reached out for this blouse instead, to disguise the muffin top that I wasn't happy with. Yes it's time for me to lose some weight. I really need to get on it now. I just want to lose 10 lbs that's all, so that my clothes can fit better.  I know I know, that's vain, not like everyone keeps saying they want to lose weight because of health reasons. Well, I'm being honest here; I want to lose weight because I don't want to go up a size and I don't like muffin tops.  Meanwhile, tops like these are great to wear with jeans if you are apple shaped.
Have a lovely weekend!


Sleeveless blouse and jeans, Tote bag for work, organizer tote, Franklin Covey
Wedge and Boot cut jeans, Avon Sandals
Levis's Jeans



Top - Old Navy / Option / Option
Jeans - Levi's / Skinny Option
Sandals - Avon (old) / SimilarOption


Link ups: Fashion day, Style Elixir
 
P.S. I would love to have you on my side bar. Let's work together
 
 
 
 
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST |

4 comments:

  1. Your sleeveless top is the perfect colour for you. Your legs look great in jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, perfect! Thanks for stopping by SLS - I did respond to your question, hopefully you'll get it :)

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top Kemi! Love the color!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love these jeans and the print on the top is gorgeous. I found the same on this site

    ReplyDelete