Avon Beauty and Style Picks


Have you shopped Avon lately? ever? Avon is still one of the best kept secrets when it comes to beauty products, due to the price point and quality. The foundation makeup has never failed me and I've used the skincare ever since I started as an Avon Representative many years ago. I currently use the Anew Day lotion shown. I switch between the many different types of foundation including the Smooth Minerals Powder and the CC cream (both shown).  Click on the products to check them out. What's your experience with Avon Products?


Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick -$4.99
Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation -$7.99
Anew REVERSALIST COMPLETE RENEWAL Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 -$32.00
Mark On The Dot Neutral Eye Color Compact -$16.00 P
avé Reversible Layered Necklace -$12.99
Avon Pro Kabuki Brush -$6.99
Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream -$8.99
Mark Berry Stylish Sandals -$34.00
Extra Lasting Lipstick -$7.99




FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually buy from Avon but that CC cream and eye-shadow palette is calling my name :) Great Post! <333

    ReplyDelete