Found the Perfect "BoyFriend" Jeans

I finally found the perfect "boyfriend jeans", the new Girlfriend jeans from Gap. They fit my apple, inverted triangle shape. I love the stretch and color, and the fact they fit over my belly without the dreaded muffin top. They run big, so size down.

…And no that's not me in the photo. I know I've been away for too long. Still not sure if I can continue blogging regularly about fashion. I've been working so hard on my company, the Growth Studio. But we'll see….

Boyfriend Jeans, Apple shape, big tummy, small hips

Gap Girlfriend Jeans. 



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

9 comments:

  1. These fit great!

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. Gotham Knights Red Hood Vest html code

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am searching your blog thanks god at last i can found your blog site .Thanks for sharing this information .You van visit our site,
    Most Famous Poems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very nice blog site .Really it is a one of the best blog site I am very impressed to your post.Thank you so much for sharing this post.Online shopping Market

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow unbelievable post. Really your products are also beautiful . And your post styles are very nice , I am very impressed for your post . Thank you so much for sharing this post. dehumidifier supplier in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really it is a very interesting blog site. And your posts are very beautiful, I am very impressed for your post. And thank you so much for sharing this post web development company in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Monster Energy Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article, thanks for sharing with us. Twitch is an American video live streaming service that focuses on video game live streaming, including broadcasts of esports competitions, in addition to offering music broadcasts and creative content. But sometimes Twitch was restricted then I suggest to use the Node unblocker tool. It helps to unblock twitch, for more information visit here.

    ReplyDelete