Work Attire - Striped Sweater

This is basically what I wear to work almost everyday in the winter and spring (spring is still kinda cold for me and my office is always cold). A sweater and pants. I work as an engineer and wearing jeans everyday would be okay but I rebel and take it up a notch and even wear skirts and dresses sometimes. If I feel I'm going to get dirty I put on my lab coat.




Sweater - Target, Pants - Rafaella via Macy's, Pumps - BCBG
The heels are exchanged for safety shoes or my Mary Jane type sneakers once I get to work.


I'm always drawn to horizontal stripes which as a rule makes one look wider and bigger but I try to balance it out with wearing the right pants. With my shape, I may not be able to pull off the stripes with skinny pants. But we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I will be so happy if you want to follow each other! What do u say? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete