Sweater and a Bow Blouse

It's been really cold the past few days. Cold days for me meant a chunky sweater and jeans and scarf. Once I realized that chunky sweaters didn't work for my body type (they add even more bulk to my already heavy top), I got rid of all of them, except the one worn here. Here's one way I tried to dress warm yet stylish for work. A nice bow blouse layered with a pullover sweater. Let's see what I can come up with tomorrow.



Sweater - Old Navy, Blouse - The Limited, Pants - Barr III via Macy's


How are you staying stylish in cold weather?
P.s I have a give away coming up soon. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a tie blouse under a sweater. The purple is a gorgeous color on you too. Lots of layering and scarves is my cold weather formula! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow is adorable under the sweater. Thanks so much for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to visit your blog. I love this look on you. I especially love how you mixed violet with indigo blue...so pretty :)

    Cover Up Chic

    ReplyDelete