Lemon and Grape

Here's one color combo I'm trying for the first time. In a previous post , I featured a few yellow items I'm loving and have been drawn to, and I promised I would try the yellow and purple combo. It's a cold spring day in Boston so the spring jacket adds the final touch.
I love pairing brown/nude with purple so I wore these brown wedges . Like I mentioned in an earlier post they go with everything and I keep reaching for them.

Purple Pencil Skirt Target, Yellow Shirt, Nude wedges, Window pane jacket



Shirt - Target, Skirt - Target, Wedges- Payless (similar), (similar), (Love this), Earrings - Avon, 
Jacket - Gift, Tote - Franklin Covey


Link Ups: Real Girl Glam, My Thrifty Chic, The Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir, Because Shanna Said So,
Get Your Pretty On

Marionberry Style Yellow Challenge

Win a $25 Gap/Old Navy Gift Card + $25 Avon Credit + a Polka Dot Scarf in my Blogiversary Giveaway. Enter Here




5 comments:

  1. Good for you for branching out and trying a new color combo! I love it!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color combo on you! thats just what i love about spring more colors are coming out!

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love this color combo on you! That's a great yellow top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love purple and yellow together!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo! I wouldn't never put the two colors together, but they look so good! Visiting from the style sessions link up ;)

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete