Mint and Brown

Isn't it nice when you have two different items purchased at different times matching like my top and sandals? I had worn the top and realized I had shoes that matched exactly.
I attended a church conference this weekend and this is what I wore (without the shoes..I wore my navy blue flats) and changed into the sandals, because we had a birthday party to attend afterwards.

One of the things learnt from the conference is that we need to speak what we want. We always end up speaking and calling the obvious and the problems and issues. Speak your blessings and breakthroughs into existence. Never wake up in neutral mode hoping the day will go well or taking whatever comes your way. As you wake up in the morning, decide what your day is going to be like and stop declaring the obvious or complain like I always do. I'm going to change things up this week as far as my words go. Have a great week and expect great things!

Black skinny jeans,, mint wedges



Skinny Pants - Style and Co via Macy's
Color Blocked Wedge Sandals - The Limited / Seychelles / Black Option


Please enter my giveaway to win a Beauty Bundle (Four Beauty Innovation Products) and Makeup Brush Set


6 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful. I love the mint. And I love your eye make-up, stunning. Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great suggestion of not complaining! I always do, and I'm going to try not to follow that pattern. And of course, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive thinking is quite powerful - it's getting ourselves programed to do it that is the hard part!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never wake up in neutral mode...I love that! And I'm majorly crushin' no those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How feminine and sweet is that little outfit! You look lovely in your silhouettes and color choices.
    And how correct you are about attitudes and words. You're proof positive of the benefits of an assertive good mood!

    ReplyDelete